Anna Money, a UK-based fintech that specializes in SME business banking, is now seeking £3 million through its newly launched equity crowdfunding campaign on Seedrs. The funding round was launched just a little over six months after Anna Money received an £8.5 investment from tech investment firm, Kinetik. The company is offering 20% equity to investors through the funding portal.
As previously reported, Anna, which stands for Absolutely No-Nonsense Admin, describes itself as a business current account for startups and small businesses. The company manages invoicing and comes with a debit Mastercard as well. Anna further explained that it is a mobile business account aimed at the creative industries, small business owners and freelancers.
“Behind ANNA Money is a quirky lineup of humans from across the globe – from London, Moscow, Auckland, and almost everywhere in between. We’re experts in finance, AI, business building, branding, creative leadership, customer service, teamwork and doing your admin. We’ve made an app for people like us who are proud to be a bit different, but face the same list of financial chores as everyone else.”
Anna noted that its current features are the following:
- Online on-boarding (includes KYB and KYC). 25% of our customers have an account open in less than 10 minutes.
- Business current account with a UK sort code
- Debit card provided by Mastercard
- Smart invoice creation and sending
- Digital receipt storage to track expenses
- Tax calculation help and reminders
- 1% cashback on a range of business services
- 24/7 chat support from Anna’s team in Cardiff
The company further noted:
“Designed for freelancers, small businesses, and creative types, we’re a mobile business account and virtual assistant rolled into one. We aim to save our customers time and money by handling their business banking and admin so they can focus on doing what they do best.”
Funds from the Seedrs round will go towards the following:
- Enhance Anna’s tax calculation and expense processing services
- Deepen Anna’s AI capabilities to better serve its customers
Since its launch, the campaign has raised more than £2.3 million from more than 150 investors. It is set to close later this fall.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!