Indiegogo announced on Tuesday 2017’s most popular crowdfunding campaign perks so far. The funding portal revealed:
“2017 has been a good year so far. It seems like every week, there’s a new electronic gadget, a well designed life-hack or a trendy hoodie that a clever entrepreneur thought of on Indiegogo. And thanks to the launch of our new categories, it’s now easier than ever to find the products you love. That said, there are a few products that reign over them all, proving to be the most popular with our backers this year. Stay tuned, as we will be showcasing the newest trending perks at the end of each month.”
Indiegogo then shared the top 10 popular perks on Indiegogo for 2017:
- Livia Kit ($149): A device that helps to minimize menstrual cramps.
- NOMATIC Travel Bag ($179): A travel bag that is designed for 3-7 day trips and has features that mimic backpacks, duffel bags, and general luggage.
- Skinners socks ($75): Offers good grip, protection, and anti-odor features.
- iSpin ($24): The fridge product is 3D printed, machined, glued together and helps to control fidgeting.
- baKblade 2.0 ($49): A do-it-yourself back shaver.
- GPD Pocket ($409): A 7-inch lightweight PC
- Titan Note ($80): A device that not only records everything but also summarizes and converts everything into text.
- HyperDrive Thunderbolt 3 ($79): For Macbook Pros, the device is a compact and fast 50 Gb/s hub that virtually resorts all the ports found on previous MacBook Pros.
- Everlast Rocketbook ($34): A notebook that can be used for writing, adding items into any cloud service, or use a towel to wipe clean and start over.
- Nimuno Block Tape ($29): A type of tape that transforms surfaces into a base for toy building blocks and components.
Have a crowdfunding offering you'd like to share? Submit an offering for consideration using our Submit a Tip form and we may share it on our site!